Friday, April 17, 2009

My excuse for not blogging

I am so good at blogging. In fact, I'm really surprised that I wasn't nominated for a Bloggie Award. At least this time I have an excuse for my prolonged absence. Okay, so I always have some sort of excuse. But it's really good this time. I promise. You ready for it? I'm gonna have a baby! Yippee! I'm a little over 14 weeks along with a due date in mid October. I'm finally getting over the nausea that makes me want to cry and am able to eat more than a few bites. Yay for the second trimester. We'll find out what variety of baby we'll have in just a couple of weeks and Ben and I couldn't be more thrilled. It's been quite a journey in getting here and wouldn't mind any extra prayers for the continued well being of our little one.

8 comments:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Oh congrats, congrats! I couldn't be more happy for you!! Can't wait to find out what this little one is and yay for the 2nd trimester! It's always nice to be able to eat again. Congrats again!!!

Emily said...

I am so excited for you I am crying! I really have prayed for you every night since I knew you were trying to get pregnant and how hard it can be!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will keep praying!! (Your Dad must be excited to be having a little Anna) (;

Kris said...

Congratulations!! You will LOVE being a parent. We will definitely keep you in our prayers.

diana said...

ANNA! Congratulations! :) I am so excited for you! Good luck and stay healthy! You will continue to be in my prayers! You are going to be a great mama! :)

Danielle said...

WOOOHOOO!!!! :D :D :D :D You know how i feel... *HUG* you will be the best mom, I'm so happy for you!

Lissa said...

Congratulations! How very exciting!

Emily said...

Where are the pregger pictures?!!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Hey! Been thinking about you and this little one! I'm dying to know if the baby is a boy or a girl!!