Sunday, December 23, 2012

Temple Square Lights

We were so busy during the month of December that we almost missed going to Temple Square to see the lights. We went the Sunday evening before Christmas and it was packed. I think Clara was the only one that enjoyed herself but I'm glad we didn't miss out on this tradition.





 Clara wanted her picture taken by this statue after she saw another group getting their picture taken here.



I love Ben's fake smile here. We were all ready to go home! 





This year, Ben's sister, Melissa and I got together a few times and made the girl cousins matching Christmas dresses. Missie was very patient with me and I loved how they turned out!


Our poor Christmas tree. I can't count how many times it was sat on. I love Christmas but I was excited to take down the tree.



 She is a darling girl. I love how she posed.



No comments: