Thursday, April 11, 2013

Date night with Rex

Last week, Audra came up for the day. We got some lunch and went to Hobby Lobby and then put the little ones down for a nap. Clara and Tobin had so much fun playing that when it was time to go home, neither wanted the fun to end. So, Clara went home with Audra for her very first sleepover. I missed our little lady and shed a few tears as they drove away. When Ben got home we decided to take Rex on a little date since alone time with our little man is few and far between. We got McDonald's for dinner and then headed to the City Creek Disney store. We had fun wandering around with Rex and riding the escalators.














1 comment:

emilydeardeuff said...

What a fun date! I think I would cry if I ever let my kids go anywhere for a sleep over too!